Thursday, 21 March 2013

Krispy Creme Donuts!


Every Thursday I take the scholars for a double period of Geography. By this time in the afternoon we're falling over a little. It's the day before the penultimate day of the week (this being a six day school) and there's always that feeling around  - that perhaps a little boost is required.

I started it I'm afraid. Early in September, it's 3.30pm and I popped out a few Kit Kats. 'This'll give us the impetus to get through till 4.10,' I said.

The following week, one of the girls brought out a Coffee Cake, the week after that it was Giant choc chip cookies - and so it has gone on. Everyone has taken a turn - the rules evolving until everything has to be home made.

Until today.

The last full day of the term - and it's Krispy Creme donuts - and mine was the splendid little number above. Initially I turned it down. 'I'm on a fitness kick'.

'But you started it! You have to have one!

And so it came to pass (it was really rather lovely)

2 comments:

  1. Lady Alice Gouldini21 March 2013 at 17:30

    I'm telling......

    ReplyDelete
  2. My conscience is clear - it was consumption for educational reasons. Would you have me let the children down?

    ReplyDelete