Recently, I posted a joke about a bicycle. It drew a comment from someone who said "That's my favourite joke too!" I was thrilled! Someone had read my blog!
And now I've discovered the stats button. And there seem to be regular visits from the USA, Germany and one single individual from Singapore!
Originally, I wanted to use this blog as 'dumping ground' for memories and musings - so they didn't get lost. But now I like the idea that others are reading it too and I'm keen for feedback, so I know I'm talking to someone.
Also, writing a blog just about cycling does see a little limiting - and I do like to write....so I've decided to add snippets of other stuff from time to time, and continue to post the odd picture that's nothing to do with Velomania.
In the UK we are gradually emerging from another dreary bout of weather. Mornings are lighter, evenings longer and we're grabbing every opportunity to get out for some Vitamin D when the sun puts in an appearance. Jo makes a point of grabbing the seat in the sunshine when we venture out for coffee - in this case Cafe Rouge in Cheltenham. However, still not that warm, hence the favourite puffy jacket!
So.... are you out there? If you check in ..... post a comment? A bientot!

Like sunshine coffees a lot. Shame Cafe Nero doesn't have an outside seating area a la Francais.... nice piccie beautiful wife!!
ReplyDeleteHowever, there's always the Waterstones Terrace where you can read books for free and listen to the dodgy buskers below!
Delete